Sunday, September 9, 2007

Shot through the heart!

No, No, not in a literal sense. Have you ever been blind-sided by a realization of something that cuts so deeply to your inner self that it feels as if a dagger has been pushed and twisted right through your heart? I think it happens to everyone at certain times in their lives. It has happened to me quite frequently lately. It's like an earthquake has come and shaken your foundation, everything you believe to be true, right, good, and etc., and moved you off of this. Helplessly, you feel like an uprooted tree, with all of your nerves exposed to the brutality of this world. How could I have been so ignorant? How could I actually believe that I was right and you were wrong? It is all so clear now, but at the time it was as if I was looking through a haze, I had a contorted sense of life and truely believed I was right. At the time I would have kicked, screamed, and whatever other means it would have taken to be right! Now, it all seems so foolish, but that is rebellion is it not? In the bible it says it's equal to the sin of witchcraft... and when you actually strip it down, and really analyze that rebellion, it's as if You in deed were under a "spell" because you ARE right and no one can tell you no.. and if they do then as bluntly as possible, SCREW THEM! The worst part throughout this whole ordeal I hurt and really hurt the ones I care and love mostly... But what do I do now? Now the the storm has past and all involved are left trembly amongst the rubble? How do you suck your foolish pride and say sorry?.... let me in..

B.T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet that haze or your contorted view on situations, lifestyle, or morals, has helped you emerge into an extremly different person. A person that YES may have hurt people, and YES you do suck it up and say sorry, but has partly begun to achieve my favortie quote
"you must pass failure, on your way to success". What is life without falling??? Or better yet what is life without learning?????
~LIVE LIFE AND LOVE IT~
The crazy still contorted (in some peoples opinion) Mind of Dave Lutz
Yet thats what I love about Life!!